Many of us never stop to consider how many small tasks we do on a daily basis. For some people, the simple act of stepping over the threshold, entering the restroom, and pulling the chain for the light in the closet are a great challenge to overcome. Home modifications allow for fully functional independence.
Examples of these modifications include, but are not limited to:
- Building wheelchair access ramps
- Creating roll-in showers
- Removing thresholds
- Widening doorways and/or hallways
- Installing lever door knobs
- Replacing light switches with rocker panel styles
- Adding hand rails throughout the home
- Installing Grab bars in the bathroom
- Relocating and/or removing shelves
- Modifying landscapes to allow more freedom of movement outdoors
At Homewood Handyman, we know that every one of our customers have their own unique challenges, that’s why we provide a comprehensive in-home evaluation for any inquires we receive about adaptive access. Rest assured, we provide a no-scam quote for cost of goods and labor, just give us a call or simply fill out the form to the right. Adjusting to a disability is tough and Homewood Handyman is here to help.